Very well maintained side by side duplex at the corner of Xexers & 60th Street in Minneapolis. Very easy access, just 2 blocks north of Hwy 62 off the Xexers exit. Duplex is on a corner lot so it is very easy to find extra parking on the street if the driveway and garage at times are not enough. This duplex DOES NOT SHARE A COMMON WALL with the other unit! Garage divides the two units so it is almost impossible to hear the other side of the duplex! (WONDERFUL!) Access to the garage is off 60th street and NOT an alley, plus the garage is attached to the duplex--(nice for Minnesota winters.) Completely Professionally repainted! New floors ! and NEW updated kitchen and NEW appliances! Granite Countertops! Finally a clean and nice place to live! If you are tired of run down places and looking for a clean and refreshing place to live, it is totally worth to give this home a try. Cell phone call is preferred rather than email for questions and/or to set up showings. Property includes:
-one car attached garage, 1 parking space on the driveway and several on the street
- 3 bedrooms, two up and one down
- 2 bathrooms, one full (up), one half (down)
- sizable eating area right off the kitchen
- Yes, there is a dishwasher ... and a microwave AND . . . .
- Appliances are new!
- Granite Countertops!
- New washer and dryer included in unit!
- Generous size living room upstairs
- Very large rec room in the lower level, good for small kids to play, an extra space for an
office, or a TV room.
- Large, clean (and dry) storage area in the basement level of the home.
- small private backyard area
- Newer Central Air & High Efficient Heat (heating/cooling bills are super reasonable)
- just minutes from downtown Minneapolis 10 blocks south of all the fun on 50th street
- easy access to shops and freeways
- Available April 1st, 2018
- 1 year lease, plus security Deposit of one month's rent up front with 1st and last month's
rent (Call for details)
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.