Very well maintained side by side duplex at the corner of Xexers & 60th Street in Minneapolis. Very easy access, just 2 blocks north of Hwy 62 off the Xexers exit. Duplex is on a corner lot so it is very easy to find extra parking on the street if the driveway and garage at times are not enough. Garage divides the two units THERE IS NO COMMON WALL WITH THE OTHER UNIT. Access to the garage is off 60th street and NOT an alley, plus the garage is attached to the duplex--(nice for a winter that never seems to end.) Cell phone call is preferred rather than email for questions and/or to set up showings. Property includes:
-one car attached garage, 1 parking space on the driveway and several on the street
- 3 bedrooms, two up and one down
- 2 bathrooms, one full (up), one half (down)
- sizable eating area right off the kitchen
- generous size living room upstairs
- very large rec room in the lower level, good for small kids to play, an extra space for an office, or a TV room.
- small private backyard area
- High Efficiency and updated Central Air & Heat
- just minutes from downtown Minneapolis 10 blocks south of all the fun on 50th street
- easy access to shops and freeways
- Available March 1st, 2017
- 1 year lease, plus security Deposit of one month's rent, with 1st and last month's rent
- Please email or call : 952-215-5141 (prefer a call)
- Please do not inquire if we want to sell this duplex, we are looking only to rent it thank you.
3015 60th Street W (google map) (yahoo map)
1st and last month's rent plus deposit due before move in. Tenant pays gas, electric, and any cable/internet services. Owner pays trash and water/sewer. Tenant responsible for cutting their half of the grass and shoveling snow, unless they want to hire a lawn company to do it for them. (Small yard anyway).
At $1,600, this home is priced $336 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Armatage.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.