One bedroom with an office or small 2nd bedroom plus a full unfinished basement with washer/dryer. Nice vaulted ceiling in living room. Sorry no dogs. Drive by 3010 14th and if you are interested call 206 229-1777 with any questions. Available now. NO DOGS
- Location! Convenient access to the Ballard, Queen Anne and Magnolia neighborhoods, offering a wide range of restaurants, music venues, bars and stores
- Transportation! Minutes away from major bus lines, downtown Seattle, and the Elliott Bay Bike Trail
- Parks! Discovery Park , Ballard Locks and the Smith Cove Waterway are all within a short walk
- Washer and dryer
- Common back yard
- Unfinished basement for extra storage
- Walking distance to grocery stores and restaurants
Utilities are not included in the rent
Call 206 229-1777 to set up a viewing.
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Laundry: In Unit
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
NO DOGS NO SMOKING Available now.
Market rate for this listing is $2,075 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,595, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in North Queen Anne by $431.
Students who live in this rental at 3010 14th Avenue W attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Frantz Coe Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.