Unique design meets spacious efficiency, unobstructed Bay Bridge views, and luxurious finishes. This 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom condo was expanded by combining part of the neighboring home to create a truly unique split floor plan; no other floor plan is like it. This 1,800 sq. ft. showpiece spares no attention to detail and offers the comfort of a large great room and the seclusion of bedrooms at opposite ends of the home. The water view is serene; the bridge is at a healthy distance, shielding the hustle of traffic but adorning the view with the sought-after Bay Bridge. A large master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet nestles in the back corner. The guest bedroom also offers bridge views and is situated at the opposite end of the home. Accents include modern wood paneling, a concrete wall, and custom tile floors. A balcony, in-unit laundry, and 1-car parking complete the home.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex in South Beach was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 floors and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75-foot-long indoor pool, club lounge with catering kitchen and bar, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers' signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade make it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country.
Within immediate proximity from your front door is the Embarcadero, a promenade running alongside the water, the Financial District, the Ferry Building, AT&T Park, and the best dining and shopping options the city has to offer. If work or play takes you away from the city, highway on-ramps to the East Bay and Peninsula are all within a few blocks.
Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
* 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
* 1,800 sq. ft. per owner
* Open plan living/dining area
* Expansive windows with Bay Bridge views from living room and guest room
* Kitchen featuring granite counters, Studio Becker cabinets, and high-end Bosch and Thermador stainless appliances
* Large master bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom
* Second bedroom currently configured as child's room; larger bed available upon request
* Den great for use as office
* Gorgeous tile flooring in living areas, den, and second bedroom; carpet in master bedroom
* In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
* Storage space included, approx. 8' x 8' per owner
* Water, garbage, and PG&E included
* 1-car parking
* Also available furnished for 1-year lease term; inquire for details
* 24-hour attended lobby
* Professionally managed with on-site concierge
* 5,000 sq. ft. fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco!) fully equipped with state-of-the-art cardio machines and weight training equipment, yoga room with Pilates equipment, private massage rooms, and dry saunas
* 75-foot-long heated indoor pool
* Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
* Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
* Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
* 2 executive meeting rooms: one large "board" room and a more intimate meeting room
* Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
* Highly-rated Prospect restaurant on the ground floor of the building
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $9,900, while 2 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.