This deluxe Infinity tower residence features sophisticated upgrades and partial views of the water. This 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom residence comes equipped with the luxurious finishes that the Infinity building is known for as well as many desirable upgrades including an upgraded kitchen island and counter; wine refrigerator; built-in closet organizers; and hardwood floors throughout the living areas and bedrooms.
Wall-to-wall curved windows in the living and dining rooms maximize your enjoyment of the view and light. The modern kitchen is equipped with stainless steel Bosch kitchen appliances, modern Studio Becker cabinetry, dark gray granite countertops, and a good-sized center island that was expanded and upgraded. The closets have built-in organizers, and there is gorgeous dark hardwood flooring throughout the living areas and bedrooms. The master bathroom is large with a dual-sink vanity, dark Studio Becker cabinetry, limestone travertine tile, a deep soaking tub, and a stand-alone stall shower.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex in South Beach was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 floors and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75-foot-long indoor pool, club lounge with catering kitchen and bar, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers' signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade make it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country.
Within immediate proximity from your front door is the Embarcadero, a promenade running alongside the water, the Financial District, the Ferry Building, AT&T Park, and the best dining and shopping options the city has to offer. If work or play takes you away from the city, highway on-ramps to the East Bay and Peninsula are all within a few blocks.
Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
* 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms?
* 1,300+ sq. ft. per owner
* Great natural light
* Views of the Embarcadero waterfront
* Open living/dining room with the Infinity's signature curved glass walls
* Balcony off living room
* Kitchen features Bosch and Thermador stainless steel appliances? including gas oven/range and wine refrigerator
* Upgraded granite countertops? in kitchen and bathrooms
* Large master bedroom with walk-in closet and spa-like bathroom including separate shower and deep soaking tub
* Second bedroom features blackout shades?
* California Closets? organizers
* Hunter Douglas window treatments?
* Hardwood floors
* Upgraded lighting?
* A/C and central heat
* In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
* 1-car parking available for an additional $200 per month
* Pets negotiable?
* 24-hour attended lobby
* Professionally managed with on-site concierge
* 5,000 square foot fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco!) fully equipped with state-of-the-art cardio machines and weight training equipment, yoga room with Pilates equipment, private massage rooms, and dry saunas
* 75-foot-long heated indoor pool
* Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
* Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
* Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
* 2 executive meeting rooms: one large "board" room and a more intimate meeting room
* Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
* Highly-rated Prospect restaurant on the ground floor of the building
Market rate for this listing is $5,495 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $5,995, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.