Rare opportunity to live in like-new construction just steps from all that the UW, U Village and U District have to offer. Work, shops, restaurants, bike trails and entertainment are all just around the corner. This modern 'Built Green' townhome features high-end finishes: stained concrete counters, mosaic stone walls in bathrooms, gorgeous exposed beam ceilings, lighted cabinetry, built-in bookcases and extravagant master bath (with dual shower heads). With views of the city, lake, and sunset on the hills of Ravenna - the serene outlook including old growth trees is as gorgeous as the interior view.
- 3 full bedrooms (two on the third floor; one on the first floor); large 4th room can be used as flex-space, 2nd living room, etc. We used it as a piano/sitting room.
- 3 bathrooms (top floor: master bath with two shower heads and two sinks plus substantial storage; middle floor: 1/2 bath; first floor: full bath)
- Main living area (beautiful kitchen, living room and dining room with gas fireplace) on second/middle floor; open concept design; opens on to private deck with space for BBQ
- Carpeted (like-new) third floor; hardwood (oak) middle floor; stained concrete first floor
- Washer/dryer (front-loading; energy efficient)
- Small private back and front yards (including patios and automatic watering system)
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Ravenna by $350.
Students who live in this rental at 3008 NE 55th Street attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Bryant Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Eckstein Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Roosevelt High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.