New pictures coming available soon!
Address: 3003 N. Highland Street Unit B4, Tacoma, WA 98407
Quick Feature List:
Square Ft: Approx 1102
Heating: Electric - Baseboard
Floor(s): Vinyl and Carpet
Fenced Back Yard: No
Available: Approx July 21st. Showings Not Permitted.
Animals: Subject to Approval ? See Pet Policy Below
Lease Term: 1 Year
Web Site: www.nrbproperties.net
Application Fee: $41.00 per applicant 18 or older
Office Hours: Monday ? Friday 10am ? 5pm
Office Phone: 253.537.6500
This property is situated in a fantastic community near the cute town of Ruston. Just a few minutes away is Point Defiance Park, which offers hiking trails, beautiful gardens, a public beach, a Zoo and Aquarium, and the Vashon Island Ferry. Also nearby is access to the stunning Tacoma Waterfront that has sweeping views of Puget Sound while you stroll or jog along, with several upscale restaurants for you to dine at. The community also provides access schools, shopping, gas stations, and several other parks and natural areas. You don't want to miss the opportunity to take advantage of all this quiet corner of Tacoma has to offer!
- All Animals are subject to approval. If approved, tenants are required to pay a minimum of $250.00 non refundable pet fee per pet. This fee is based on the size and breed of the dog or cat. Pets are subject to approval. Please email Angel the breed, age and weight of each pet: angel[at]nrbproperties[dot]net. All pets must be of age 1 or older. We have a restricted breed list, please follow this link to check if your dog is on it http
- Tenants are required to have renters insurance.
- NRB?s Rental Qualifications are posted on our website (www.nrbproperties.net).
- All Fees are due prior to moving in ? No split payments.
- The Fireplace located in the unit is not operational. Tenants are not to use it under any circumstances.
- Tenants will be charged for Water, Sewer, and Garbage a flat rate of $125.00/month. Electricity is tenant responsibility.
We advise calling our office (at 253.537.6500) prior to submitting an application to confirm the property is still available. Although we try to provide accurate information, our properties do turn over quickly. It?s not uncommon for a property to be claimed by a Pre-Approved Applicant, or to have someone apply immediately. Sometimes there are applications being submitted while you?re asking your questions and we don?t have any way of knowing that is occurring as the two links (Available Listings and the Application Site) are not connected to one another. We process applications on a first come, first serve basis. It is very common for us to receive multiple applications on the same day against any given property. Owners are consulted about the Applicants before final approval is granted. Please review our Application Disclosure at http
nrbproperties.net/apply_online_here/ . For Rental Criteria questions please visit http
Students who live in 3003 N Highland Street #B4 attend the following Tacoma School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Downing Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Truman Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Wilson High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.