The Arterra is a LEED-Certified (Silver) condominium building in the Mission Bay neighborhood. An Earth Friendly Community with a 95 Walk Score makes this easy City Living!
Apartment #817 Highlights:
- 730 Square Feet
- Private Balcony
- Stainless Steel And Energy Efficient Appliances
- Granite Slab Countertop
Brand new Bamboo Flooring
New 100% wool Carpeted Bedroom
Roller shades on all Windows (10% pass-through in the living room and 1% in the bedroom)
Energy Efficient Lighting
New super-quiet Bosch dishwasher
Full size Eco-friendly Bosch Washer/Dryer in Unit
Views of the Beautiful Skyline from Both Living Space and Bedroom
Garage Parking Spot available for an additional fee
- Slab granite counters in the kitchens and baths
- Bamboo flooring
- Studio Becker kitchen cabinets with lighting
- Energy Star stainless steel Whirlpool gas ranges and microwaves
- Bosch dishwashers
- Kohler dual flush toilets
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Balconies and/or patios
- Fully wired for Internet, cable and phone
- 24/7 front desk attendant
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Resident lounge with fireplace and kitchen
- Rooftop sundeck
- Guest Suite
- Enclosed Garage
- Excellent security
Green Attributes at Arterra
- An exterior facade featuring durable panels made from recycled content
- Elevator lobbies on each floor feature cork flooring
- Bamboo flooring is used for all standard kitchen floors
- All appliances are Energy Star-rated
- Grasses and other plants are used on the roof to reduce rainwater flow and as insulation
- Energy-efficient lighting is used throughout
- Large Low-E energy-efficient insulated windows
- Dual-flush toilets and other water saving features
- High-efficiency water heater
- Arterra is a completely smoke-free building
90 - Walkers Paradise - Daily errands do not require a car.
91 - Riders Paradise - World-class public transportation.
96 - Bikers Paradise - Flat as a pancake, excellent bike lanes.
- Just off of the Embarcadero Waterfront
- Bike Score of 90!
- A Block from Mission Creek Park
- Close to UCSF Mission Bay Campus
- Restaurants, Cafes and Grocery Stores all within blocks
- Shuttle services to major transit hubs and UCSF campus
Owner pays water and garbage. Tenant pays all other utilities.
Owner may consider small, well-trained dogs
No smoking in the Apartment or Building
Security Deposit: $3,395.00
Application Fee: $45.00
Move-in/Move out fee to HOA applies.
For further information, contact:
Eugenia "Genie" Mantzoros,
Realtor and Luxury Leasing Agent
415-772-1977 ext 102
Genie at azaripm dot com
The Azari Real Estate Group is a Full-Service Brokerage Firm and we are your one-stop shop for all of your real estate and housing needs!
Please note that though the information about the listed property contained herein is deemed to be from reliable sources, prospective tenants should always do their own physical inspection of the property prior to entering into any agreements for lease or rent.
Azari Property Management offers all residents the ability to pay rent online 24/7 thus eliminating the need to mail in or drop off payments!
Tenants can also view account information and create and track maintenance requests online from the comfort of your home or on the go with your mobile device! Also our Landlords can access their owner's statements online at any time.
Rental Terms: Rent: $3,395, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $3,395
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Garbage included in rent
Water included in rent
At $3,395, this listing is priced $475 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in South of Market.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.