Unbeatable location with city-facing views. Lots of great restaurants and bars. On your weekend, catch a movie at the at the Metreon, shop at the Westfield Mall or in Union Square, take in some sun at Yerba Buena Park, peruse the Museum of Modern Art, or enjoy breakfast at the Ferry Bldg Farmer's Market. Just a quick 3 blk walk to the downtown - financial district.
Fast and easy transportation: BART, Muni, Caltrain, bus stops, and Facebook and Google Shuttle stops; short drive to Highway 101, Highway 280, and the Bay Bridge; typically just minutes for an Uber or Lyft to arrive. You're within blocks of the W Hotel, the St. Regis Hotel, Hotel Intercontinental, Four Seasons Hotel, Whole Foods, the Metreon, Target, AMC Theater, Yerba Buena Park, the Museum of Modern Art, Moscone Center, and lots of great bars and restaurants.
About the unit:
- Spacious living, dining room with hardwood floors
- Large bedrooms with walk-in closets (It's rare to find bedrooms this large in downtown SF). Closet organizers will keep your clothes easy to find.
- Open kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- In-unit laundry
- 24-hour doorman
- Monthly parking available in the building
- Crunch Fitness gym and pool in the building (with discounts for residents)
- Water and garbage included
- No pets
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.