Steps from the TD Garden, in an area flourishing with convenience and entertainment. Unparalleled city views and a unique balance of urban living with a neighborhood feel.
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center with fitness studio and Fitness on Demand programming
- Sky pavilion lounge and rooftop deck with panoramic views
- Resident lounge with WiFi
- On site management team
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Steps from the North Station Orange and Green T Stops, commuter rail, Amtrak and retail
- Pet-friendly community with WAG pet spa
- Urban setting with nearby green spaces including adjacent park
- On-site storage units available
- Multiple finish styles including two tone cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, quartz stone countertops and tile backsplash
- Hard-surface plank flooring
- Walk in closets with ample closet space
- ENERGY STAR appliances
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Energy-efficient windows
- LED lighting
*Pricing and availability subject to change without notice based on availability, lease term, and move-in date selected. Pictures of similar unit. Finishes may be different. List price based off current incentives offered by management.
Cable not included in rent
Electricity not included in rent
Internet not included in rent
Laundry: In Unit
Small Dogs Allowed
Year Built: 2016
Tenant responsible for electric, cable and internet
At $2,209, this listing is priced $376 cheaper than the current market rate for a studio in West End.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.