OPEN HOUSE Mon 12:00 P.M. - 3:00P.M. check the website to see if we have another Open House this weekend or next week. For non-smoking tenants looking for a two year lease. Rent is $1100 plus $30 per month for centrally monitored fire and security alarm. I will be very selective. All flooring is new (carpet, padding, vinyl and hard wood), so verifiable solid income above $39,000 plus good, clean responsible tenants only. We are finishing the punch out list. The team has a pretty good eye for detail, but feel free to offer suggestions if we miss anything.
My apologies, at this time I will not be accepting Section 8.
1356 sf in this 2 bed / 2.5 bath, 2-story home with detached 2 car garage.
Master bedroom has dedicated bathroom, walk-in closet, fieplace and cathedral ceiling.
Built in 2005.
- Stainless Appliances: New above-the-range microwave and dishwasher. Stainless Fridge plus range
- Detached 2 car garage with door opener and adjacent off street parking.
- Central Heat and Air Conditioner.
- Second floor Washer and Dryer
- Wired for Alarm System - tenant pays only $30 per month for security monitoring
- Potentially pet friendly with $175-$225 one-time pet fee, plus $25 (cat) / $30-$35 per month dog. Small yard. Homeowner?s Assn does not allow dogs to be tied up out back. Must meet the dog. Animals must be well behaved, without being yelled at to obey.
- Landlord pays $75 per month for Homeowner Assn Dues.
- One month security deposit with Good Credit
- Bad Credit? No worries: two month deposit plus first month's rent required prior to move in.
- Section 8 or other Housing Vouchers not accepted for this property.
-Owner is Active Duty military and a licensed real estate agent in the state of Ohio (license in escrow).
- THIS IS A NON SMOKING PREMISES.
- Only two miles to the three highway entrances: 270 and Alum Creek, 104 and Alum Creek, plus 33 and Refugee. Approx 8 miles North of Rickenbacker Air Base.
- The Subdivision "Village at Williams Creek" is a developing community only 1/2 mile from the 7+ mile bike trail, Dog Park and 1,100 acre Three Creeks Metro Park. This park has everything. Google "Metroparks - Three Creeks Metro Park" for information. Or use this Franklin County Link, " "
- Three Creeks Metro Park Summary:
- Named for the confluence where Alum, Big Walnut and Blacklick creeks join, this 1,100-acre park is operated through a partnership of Metro Parks and Columbus Recreation and Parks.
- Three Creeks is a major hub in the Franklin County Greenways program, an interconnected system of trails along the seven major streams in Central Ohio. Hikers, bicyclists and joggers can enjoy 15 miles of trails that parallel the stream corridors as they wind through forests, fields, prairies and wetlands.
- Three Creeks features five areas, each with a separate entrance and connected to one another through the Alum Creek Greenways Trail: Hiking and biking trails, Pet trail, Nature trails, Picnicking, Nature programs, Fishing (Heron Pond and along the creeks), Canoeing, Rollerblading
- NOTE: Access to email and scanner is required in order to process the rental application and provide you and Owner with electronic copies of all documents. Credit report and tenant history required, as well as income verification and ID.
- Clean, new flooring and paint throughout
- Two Year Lease.
- Owner pays for monthly $75 homeowner association dues.
- Tenant pays additional $30 per month for centrally monitored security system. Owner will reimburse tenant $35 registration fee with City of Columbus.
- Owner supplies clothes washer and dryer, plus all kitchen appliances
- RENT TO OWN MAY BE AN OPTION IF TENANT PURCHASED THE HOME AFTER TWO YEARS.