296 Precita Ave, Unit #2 -- Cross St: Folsom
This three bedroom, one bath, flat in Bernal Heights features a beautifully renovated kitchen, complete with new cabinetry, granite countertops, energy efficient appliances, and ceramic tile flooring. Enjoy the beautiful bay windows and charming period details in the bright and airy living and dining room with brand new pergo floors!!
- New Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Electric Range, and Built-in Microwave
- Laundry Room, located off the Kitchen, with New Washer and Dryer
- Updated Bathroom
- New Bedroom Carpet
- 92 Walk Score: Daily errands do not require a car
- 84 Transit Score: 10 minute walk to BART, J-Church, Steps from Bus Lines of Cesar Chavez and Folsom
- 85 Bike Score: Some hills, excellent bike lanes
- Walk out your front door to Precita Park, up the hill to Bernal Heights Park, wonderful produce market and coffee shop around the corner on Folsom!
Private Showings Available Anytime
Security Deposit: $6,375.00
Utilities Included: Water and Garbage
Lease Term: 1 year
Brendan Landeck | 650-483-5925 | Laurel Realty | BRE# 01905168
Garbage included in rent
Laundry: In Unit
Water included in rent
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $4,250, while 3 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.