Lease term negotiable for the right renters.
Well maintained and updated Microsoft area home for rent. Highly rated Audubon Elementary school
NOTE - Main house for rent with 4bd/2.5ba. The basement is a separate MIL apartment that is currently used by the owner.
FURNISHED OPTION AVAILABLE. The house is currently furnished so ready for move in.
- East facing home
- 1991 built - 2000 sft total
- 2 story
- 4 bedrooms / 2.5 baths
o 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths on top floor.
Master bedroom has a walk in closet.
- 2 car garage
Available right away
Deposit -- First/last/security
Close to Microsoft Main Campus
- 3 mins driving and 15 mins walking to Microsoft main campus
- Less than 5 mins drive to Overlake area shopping
- less than 2 mins driving to Idylwood park and Marymoor park
- All 4 bedrooms are big and spacious
- Large living and dining areas
- Nice and cozy family room adjoining the kitchen with a wood burning fireplace and attached deck
- Nicely updated kitchen with a ton of cabinetry and granite slab counter tops
- All stainless steel appliances
- Hi efficiency furnace
- Hardwood in entry, powder room and kitchen
- Recessed lighting throughout main floor and basement and master bedroom
- Big back yard - The house is sitting on a 5200+ sft lot
Great privacy and low noise
- Sitting next to a creek that goes into Idylwood park and lake Sammamish
- Tons of parking on the dead end street
- Dead end street with minimal to no traffic
- Tons of kids just play on the streets without any worries
- Lots of light in the house throughout the day, it is east facing
- Quiet street with less to no traffic noise
- Amazing neighbors
- Parks in walking distance.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.