Modern and Stylish Loft at International Market Square
- 1 Bedroom + 1 Den/Office/Bdrm + 1 Bathroom, over 1100 sqft. total.
- 11 ft. ceilings, large windows, exposed brick & ducting providing the ultimate loft experience.
- Unit Includes Wash/Dryer, Gas Stove, Stainless Steel appliances and Granite Countertops.
- Walk-in Closet with professional Closet Organization System.
- Twin sink bathroom with extra large tub.
- Beautiful Peacock-Birch Hardwood Floors throughout and amazing skyline views of Downtown from Balcony.
- Fully Networked Unit with RJ-45 receptacle in all rooms and wireless throughout.
- 1 Parking Spot included in attached heated garage. You never have to walk outside to your vehicle.
- 24-Hour onsite security with Secure Fob entry.
- South Facing unit ensures warmer winter days with reduced sunlight/heat during summer.
- Walking distance to Downtown, Twins Stadium, and Uptown.
- No Pets.
Included in Rent: Water/Sewer, Gas, Heat, Internet (Wireless and RJ-45), Direct TV, and Association Fees.
Utilities Paid By Renter: Electric
$2300 Deposit + $150 Application Fee (Includes Background/Security Check) + Building Registration Fee + HOA Occupancy and Move-In/Out Fee.
For inquiries, call Jerome - 619.359.7800
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.