4 beds 2.5 baths 2,300 sqft great condition with 2-story family home.
- Located on a quiet street with sweeping corner lot & common grass area.
- Intelligent floor plan with vaulted entry
- Cook kitchen with brand new specious slab island. Walk in pantry and lots of cabinets.
- Stainless steel appliances
- Few mins to I-90 freeway.
- New community with great neighbors.
- Nearby with Safeway, Regal Cinema with IMAX, Dick's, HomeGoods, UPS, Starbucks, RAM, Big Fish, MOD pizza, and more stores and restaurants etc.
- Background check is required and $40 application fees for each Adult. Must have a minimum credit score of 700.
- Tenant responsible for Electricity/Gas/Trash/HOA($76/mo)Water & Sewage and backyard maintenance. Renter Insurance Required
- Issaquah school district: Grand Ridge Elem;Pacific Cascade Mid;Senior High:Issaquah High
- lease 15-18 month and can renew afterwards
- No smoke
- Background check is required and $40 application fees for each Adult. Must have a minimum credit score of 700.- Tenant responsible for Electricity/Gas/Trash/Water & Sewage and backyard maintenance. -- Renter Insurance Require
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $2,995, while 4 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Issaquah by $180.
Students who live in this rental at 2894 NE Logan Street attend the following Issaquah School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grand Ridge Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Pacific Cascade Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Issaquah High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.