Recently renovated, nice, clean house centrally located where Kaimuki, Kapahulu, Kapiolaini and Varsity/Moilili meet. Walking distance to University of Hawaii Manoa and Chamindae University, lots of Restaurants, Public Storage, City Mill, Foodland and Safeway. 5 minutes to Kahala, Diamond Head, Waikiki, Palolo, Ala Moana, Manoa and Downtown. Close to both East and West freeway entrances but not right along freeway. Close to KCC and Tokai University with bus stop right in front.
- Available 9/4/17
- Own Private Entrance
- Electronic door lock for keyless entry
- 1 Bedroom and 1 Shower
- Upstairs Unit
- Private Large Deck for Dining or Storage
- Shared lawn area
- Smart Air Conditioning (controlled by your iPhone or Android)
- Cherry Cabinets with Black Granite Counter Tops
- Double Pane Pella Windows and Covering
- Coin Laundry and Dryer on site
- Onsite parking available for $150 per car, $20 per moped
- Utilities (Electricity, Gas, Water/Sewer) included for 1 person; additional person add $150
- Kanewai Park with swimming pool, playground, recreation center, basketball, tennis, volleyball, baseball and soccer walking distance.
- Highly rated Hokulani Elementary School walking distance
- University of Hawaii and Chaminade walking distance
- Bus Stop steps from house - right outside driveway to left (bus stop is not in front of our property but instead in front of neighbor)
- Not a big busy complex with parking structures and elevators. Small, quiet community of 4 houses.
- Easy freeway access
- Tax not included (add 4.712%)
- Sorry, no pets, no smoking, no section 8
Directions: House is at 2864 Waialae Avenue. Come down Waialae Ave towards Ewa/UH and you will pass City Mill and Public Storage on your right. Immediately past Public Storage, there is a private road serving 4 houses. Turn right into the private road and immediately left onto the gravel area supported by the rock walls near the street. Our house is the first white house on the left with the green roof. If you reach the tall condominiums after Public Storage, you have gone too far and need to loop around again.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK NEXT TO ANY OTHER HOUSE. THEY WILL TOW!
Please park on the area between rock walls and the house. Please do NOT park in the gravel area on the right of the private driveway. That area belongs to our neighbors and we like to be respectful to our neighbors.
Thanks for looking!
Parking Type: Off Street Parking
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
Stainless steel appliances
6 months initial lease followed by month-to-month
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,299, while 1 bedroom homes...
Students who live in this rental at 2864 Waialae Avenue #201 attend the following Hawaii Department Of Education (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Hokulani Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
William P Jarrett Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Kaimuki High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.