Recently renovated, nice, clean house centrally located where Kaimuki, Kapahulu, Kapiolaini and Varsity/Moilili meet. Walking distance to University of Hawaii Manoa and Chamindae University, lots of Restaurants, Public Storage, City Mill, Foodland and Safeway. 5 minutes to Kahala, Diamond Head, Waikiki, Palolo, Ala Moana, Manoa and Downtown. Close to both East and West freeway entrances but not right along freeway. Close to KCC and Tokai University with bus stop right in front.
- Available 6/1/18
- Own Private Entrance
- Electronic door lock for keyless entry
- 1 Bedroom and 1 Shower
- Upstairs Unit
- Private Large Deck for Dining or Storage
- Shared lawn area
- Smart Air Conditioning (controlled by your iPhone or Android)
- Cherry Cabinets with Black Granite Counter Tops
- Double Pane Pella Windows and Covering
- Coin Laundry and Dryer on site
- Onsite parking available for $150 per car, $20 per moped
- Utilities (Electricity, Gas, Water/Sewer) included for 1 person; additional person add $150
- Kanewai Park with swimming pool, playground, recreation center, basketball, tennis, volleyball, baseball and soccer walking distance.
- Highly rated Hokulani Elementary School walking distance
- University of Hawaii and Chaminade walking distance
- Bus Stop steps from house - right outside driveway to left (bus stop is not in front of our property but instead in front of neighbor)
- Not a big busy complex with parking structures and elevators. Small, quiet community of 4 houses.
- Easy freeway access
- Tax not included (add 4.712%)
- Sorry, no pets, no smoking, no section 8
Directions: House is at 2864 Waialae Avenue. Come down Waialae Ave towards Ewa/UH and you will pass City Mill and Public Storage on your right. Immediately past Public Storage, there is a private road serving 4 houses. Turn right into the private road and immediately left onto the gravel area supported by the rock walls near the street. Our house is the first white house on the left with the green roof. If you reach the tall condominiums after Public Storage, you have gone too far and need to loop around again.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK NEXT TO ANY OTHER HOUSE. THEY WILL TOW!
Please park on the area between rock walls and the house. Please do NOT park in the gravel area on the right of the private driveway. That area belongs to our neighbors and we like to be respectful to our neighbors.
Thanks for looking!
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.