3 bedrooms, 2 bath centrally located where Kaimuki, Kapahulu, Kapiolaini and Varsity/Moilili meet. Walking distance to University of Hawaii Manoa and Chamindae University, lots of Restaurants, Public Storage, City Mill, Foodland and Safeway. 5 minutes to Kahala, Diamond Head, Waikiki, Palolo, Ala Moana, Manoa, McCully and Downtown. Close to both East and West freeway entrances but not right along freeway. Close to Kapiolani Community College and Tokai University with bus stop right in front.
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 showers
- Includes utilities (Electricity, Gas, Water/Sewer) for up to 3 tenants. $150 additional each tenant. Sorry, cable/internet is not included.
- Bus Stop steps from house - right outside driveway to left (bus stop is not in front of our property but instead in front of neighbor)
- Not a big busy complex with parking structures and elevators. Small, quiet community of 4 houses
- Own Private Entrance
- Smart Air Conditioning controlled by your iPhone or Android
- 2 shared coin operated washer and dryers in back of house.
- Interior recently renovated. Exterior still needs to be renovated.
- Cherry cabinets with black granite counter tops
- Double pane Pella windows
- Large bedrooms
- Street level unit
- Large back yard
- Off street parking available for $150 per car, $20 per moped per month
- Kanewai Park with swimming pool, playground, recreation center, basketball, tennis, volleyball, baseball and soccer walking distance.
- Easy freeway access
- Sorry, no pets, no smoking, no section 8
- Tax not included (additional 4.712%)
Directions: 2864 Waialae Ave - Come down Waialae Ave towards UH and you will pass City Mill and Public Storage on your right. Immediately past Public Storage right after the bus stop, there is a private road serving 4 houses. Turn right into the private road and park in front of the white house with the green roof or between the rock wall and white house with green roof. If you reach the tall condominiums after Public Storage, you have gone too far and need to loop around again.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK NEXT TO ANY OTHER HOUSE. THEY WILL TOW! DO NOT PARK IN LARGE GRAVEL AREAS.
Text me day and time you want to see the place by clicking the craigslist contact button. Please note that we currently have renters in the unit so it may look different from posted pictures.
Thanks for looking!
Includes utilities (Electricity, Gas, Water/Sewer) for up to 3 tenants. $150 additional each tenant. Sorry, cable/internet is not included. Off street parking available for $150 per car, $20 per moped per month. Tax not included (additional 4.712%)
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $2,699, while 3 bedroom homes...
Students who live in this rental at 2864 Waialae Avenue #103 attend the following Hawaii Department Of Education (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Hokulani Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
William P Jarrett Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Kaimuki High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.