Recently renovated, nice, clean house centrally located where Kaimuki, Kapahulu, Kapiolaini and Varsity/Moilili meet. Walking distance to University of Hawaii Manoa and Chamindae University, lots of Restaurants, Public Storage, City Mill, Foodland and Safeway. 5 minutes to Kahala, Diamond Head, Waikiki, Palolo, Ala Moana, Manoa and Downtown. Close to both East and West freeway entrances but not right along freeway. Close to KCC and Tokai University with bus stop right in front.
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 Shower Downstairs Unit
- Bus Stop steps from house - right outside driveway to left (bus stop is not in front of our property but instead in front of neighbor)
- Not a big busy complex with parking structures and elevators. Small, quiet community of 4 houses.
- Own Private Entrance for each unit
- Smart Air Conditioning that can be controlled by your smart phone
- Cherry cabinets with black granite counter tops
- Double pane Pella windows
- Parking available for $150 per car, $20 per moped
- Utilities (Electricity, Gas, Water/Sewer) included for up to 3 people. $150 per additional person.
- Kanewai Park with swimming pool, playground, recreation center, basketball, tennis, volleyball, baseball and soccer walking distance.
- Easy freeway access
- Sorry, no pets, no smoking, no section 8
- Tax not included (add 4.712%)
Directions: 2864 Waialae Ave - Come down Waialae Ave towards UH and you will pass City Mill and Public Storage on your right. Immediately past Public Storage right after the bus stop, there is a private road serving 4 houses. Turn right into the private road and park in front of the white house with the green roof or between the rock wall and white house with green roof. If you reach the tall condominiums after Public Storage, you have gone too far and need to loop around again.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK NEXT TO ANY OTHER HOUSE. THEY WILL TOW! DO NOT PARK IN LARGE GRAVEL AREAS.
Text me day and time you want to see the place by clicking the craigslist contact button. Please note that we currently have renters in the unit so it may look different from posted pictures.
Thanks for looking!
Students who live in this rental at 2864 Waialae Avenue #103 attend the following Hawaii Department Of Education (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Hokulani Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
William P Jarrett Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Kaimuki High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.