Live in this newly remodeled 1 bedroom, 1 bath unit, just 1.5 blocks to Union Street with its fabulous restaurants and boutiques. Walk further down Fillmore to Chestnut Street with more shops and trendy restaurants. Also enjoy short distance to Palace of Fine Arts, Marina Green, Crissy Field, Fort Mason and more.
The unit boasts:
- Living room/dining room combo
- Views from living room/dining to the bay and the hills
- Private deck access from living room
- Remodeled kitchen
- 1 bedroom with lots of closet space
- Remodeled bathroom with shower over tub
- Carpet in living room/dining room
- Wood floors in most of the rest of the unit
- Lots of light from 3 sides of unit
- Unit is in rear of building
- Laundry room on site
- Exterior of building newly painted and being completed
Owner pays water and garbage. Tenant pays all other utilities.
1 year lease.
For further information and to schedule a showing, contact:
Luxury Leasing Advisor
Amy @ AzariPM.com
Although the information contained herein is not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources.
Market rate for this listing is $6,000 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $3,850, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.