Available Now, 1 MONTH FREE! Well maintained four bedroom south Eugene home with 1.5 bathrooms
- Hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
- Large living room with built in book shelves on either side of brick fireplace, and two closets
- The kitchen has a built in pantry
- All appliances including washer and dryer
- Three of the bedrooms are small-medium sized with large wall closets and the fourth bedroom is large and was converted from a garage
- There is a porch in front of the house and a brick fire pit in the back yard
- Electric baseboard heat
- Located close to parks, bike path/running path, bus line and 29th Willamette Plaza (Grocery Store, Gas, Rite Aid, Liquor Store, Bookstores, Bakery and more)
- Pet friendly with certain weight and breed restrictions.
- Landlord provides yard care
- $1600 deposit plus first and last months rent
- Call us today at 541-343-6000 or visit our website at www.stewardshiprentals.com to apply-its free!
Laundry: In Unit
Parking included in rent
Small Dogs Allowed
At $1,880, this listing is priced $72 more than the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in Friendly Area.
Students who live in 2845 Ferry Street attend the following Eugene School District 4J (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Adams Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Roosevelt Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
South Eugene High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.