Beautiful two story Redmond single family house. Recently remodeled and deep cleaned. 3 minutes to Microsoft Main Campus. Very convenient yet quiet location. Built in 1990.
- Three spacious bedrooms(including master bedroom) upstairs and one spacious den/study/4th bedroom on the first floor.
- Excellent Lake Washington school district with great elementary school of John J. Audubon Elementary. Lake Washington High school.
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet, jacuzzi.
- High ceiling
- Very convenient location. Easy access to 520. Close to groceries, parks, shops, schools, etc. Walking distance to Idylwood park
- Quiet and kids friendly neighborhood.
- Big deck at the back
- New furnace and water tank
- Pet case by case. (Require pet deposit and pet rent)
Laundry: In Unit
Small Dogs Allowed
First, last month rents and security deposit to move in. It's available immediately for 12+ months lease. Tenant responsible for utilities. Need to submit a rental application and $39.00 non refundable fee for credit and background check per adult (anyone over the age of 18 for separate application).
At $2,600, this listing is priced $260 cheaper than the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in Idylwood.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.