This impeccable 2-story traditional home is the perfect house in every way! Prepare to be blown away by the ceilings in ALL the bedrooms. Incredibly spacious bedrooms and closets throughout.
Two masters on the second level!
Located in a sought-after subdivision.
Schools: Elementary: Bryant, Middle: Lindley, High: Pebblebrook. Address: 282 Bonnes Blvd, Austell, GA 30168.
Available for one year or longer lease.
5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 bonus room
* Beautifully remodeled
* Newly cleaned carpets
* 2-car garage with automatic openers
* Lots of windows lets in plenty of sunshine
* Enjoy movie nights with family cozied up next to the gas fireplace in the family room
* Separate (large) dining room with judges paneling with enough room to seat
* Spacious kitchen boasts maple cabinets, black appliances, and offers plenty of cabinet and countertop space for the cook
* Enormous Owner's retreat features impressive high ceilings
* Master bath features relaxing jetted tub and separate shower with separate water closet and huge walk-in closet
* Upstairs bedrooms are all amazingly spacious with large closets and ALL feature high ceilings
* One bedroom located on main level
* One bonus room upstairs is perfect as an office/library/playroom
* Large laundry room is located upstairs for convenience
* Speaker system wired throughout house with a control panel on the main level and one in the master so you can enjoy your favorite tunes
* Security alarm already installed, all you have to do is activate!
* Dogs Under 50 lbs ok. $200 non-refundable pet deposit
Showings begin week of Dec. 5. ** PLS DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS!! 24 Hr PRIOR notice to showing required!
Rently lockbox showings
* NO SECTION 8 / NO SMOKERS
* Combined income must be at least 3x monthly rent
* Decent Rental Hx
* NO JUDGMENTS / EVICTIONS W/in the past 5 years from previous landlords
* NO CRIMINAL Hx
* Outstanding Delinquent debt not to exceed much over $2,000
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $1,500 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 5 bedroom home is listed at $1,500, while 5 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.