2 Bedroom, 1.5 bath town-home, built in 2007.
1050sqft of livable space plus attached 550sqft 2-car garage.
Part of a small community of 14 townhomes with beautiful common spaces and a private p-patch.
Location gives unparalleled access for work and play:
- Three blocks away from Mt Baker light link rail station
- Easy access to I-5 and I-90
- Three blocks away from Amazon TRB building (shuttle runs to SLU every 40 min)
- Six blocks away from the Microsoft Connector Mnt Baker/Colombia city shuttle route
Construction includes many high-end features:
- Airy apartment with tall ceilings and big windows; vaulted ceilings in bedrooms
- Views of Rainier valley and Cascade mountains
- Cherry hardwood floors in the living room and kitchen, carpet in bedrooms
- Stainless steel kitchen with gas stove
- Washer/dryer in the unit
- Natural maple kitchen cabinetry
- Mixed gas/electric heat
- 2-car garage offers ample storage space
- Bath tub features Jacuzzi jets
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in North Beacon Hill by $100.
Students who live in this rental at 2809 24th Avenue S attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Kimball Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mercer Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Franklin High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.