Beautiful three bedroom condo style unit available in a convenient location, close to freeway, shopping, schools. One and a half bathrooms. Living room, dining room combo. Private entrance. Pets welcome with an additional security deposit & pet fee. Cats welcome. Sorry No dogs. Water/sewer/trash all included.
** RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS **
1) Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) No evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome.
3) No felony convictions
** APPLICATION INFO **
1) ALL persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - NO EXCEPTIONS
2) $20 non-refundable processing fee for EACH adult applicant - cash NOT accepted.
3) EACH applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued ID) and a copy of your social security card.
~ NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND FEES PAID IN FULL. ~
Amenities: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range, Disposal, Garage, Air Conditioning, Laundry Room, Patio, Pets Allowed, Washer/Dryer In Unit, Cable-ready
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Market rate for this listing is $1,100 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,050, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Cudahy by $116.
This rental at 2806 E Grange Avenue is within the boundaries of Cudahy School District (Unified School District).
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.