Located on charming Randall Street midway between Noe Valleys 24th Street and downtown Glen Park, this updated family home has a lovely, traditional floor plan with public rooms down and 3 bedrooms plus office or nursery upstairs. There is even a finished attic! Original Victorian details have been elegantly married with a modern kitchen and updated bathrooms, making this a spacious, easy flowing, feel good home.
And what a location! 3 blocks from the Outer Noe Valley Recreation Center, a 5 minute walk to the J Church Muni stop, a flat stroll to 24th Streets Whole Foods, and a nice walk to the Glen Park BART Station. Serene and sunny!
Step into the central entrance foyer which contains a coat closet and built in mini mud room for shoes and rainy day umbrellas. The adjoining living room has a built in window seat, high windows, decorative plaster detailing, and beautiful hardwood floors.
The open plan kitchen - dining room - breakfast room form the heart of the home, with French doors leading out to a large, paved patio and a spacious tiered cutting garden. The large kitchen contains granite countertops, cherry cabinetry, and radiant heat underneath tile pavers. There is a deep double sink, 6 burner Wolf professional gas stove, Bosch dishwasher, Sub Zero refrigerator, microwave and garbage disposal. Off the kitchen is a full bath, including shower, plus laundry room containing a new, Whirlpool Duet, high efficiency washer and dryer.
A gracious staircase with carved railings leads to the 2nd level which contains a master bedroom with adjoining office or nursery. Bedroom 2 overlooks the front of the house with partial views of Noe Valley. Bedroom 3 faces the garden and has a charming Jasmine entwined balcony. In addition, this floor contains a renovated full bathroom with shower over tub and custom cabinetry and tile work.
And if you need even more room, there is a finished attic up a retractable staircase!
Main features of the residence:
- 2 level home, plus finished attic containing 3 bedrooms plus office and 2 full baths
- Partial views of downtown from the two front facing bedrooms, including the master bedroom
- Traditional floor plan with public spaces on main level and bedrooms on upper floor
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout; radiant heated tile floors in kitchen and open dinning area
- Custom window coverings throughout
- Rear terraced garden with mature foliage and a cow (decorative!)
- Abundance of period details and fixtures
- Large paved patio includes a gas BBQ and large hot tub (maintenance of hot tub at tenant expense)
- Professionally managed
Security Deposit: 1.5 times rent
12 month minimum lease
Ready for immediate occupancy
Tenant pays all utilities; owner to provide monthly gardening service
Hot tub available at tenant expense
Ample street parking
For showings, please email this CL ad or call Joe @ 415-515-4275.
LOCATION: 279 Randall Street @ Sanchez Street
View our other vacancies at:
Frustrated finding an apartment or home to rent? Contact us about our Tenant Relocation Service: 415-515-4275
CA DRE License #01905856
Progressive Property Group
* School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property.