Absolutely premium location -- it doesn't get much better than this if you like convenience and luxury! Very close to Jordan Creek Town Center Mall, restaurants, and grocery stores. Close to Wells Fargo Home Campus - plus easy access to Interstate-35/80. Property Description:
* Appliances: dishwasher, microwave, stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer
* Full bathroom with a large jet tub and shower on the second floor; half bath on the first floor
* Large living room
* Neutral, clean carpets, and tile flooring throughout
* Energy efficient central air and gas furnace
* Huge master bedroom with french doors
* 2 car attached garage with remote control
* Excellent condition! This place is incredibly clean and well kept
* Care-free living: Landlord pays Association fees which cover water, trash, snow removal, unit and grounds maintenance!
* Tenant pays for gas and electric. Utilities average $75 per month using budget billing
* Waukee school district with Brookview elementary school located within 5 minute walk
* Bike and walking trails are across the street
* Extremely safe, quiet location & great neighbors!
* Owner is the Landlord
* No smoking, no pets (except fish)
* Unit is available now
Call us today for a tour - 515-971-6688 Thank you!
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in West Des Moines by $242.
Students who live in this rental at 0277 S 79th Street #707 attend the following Waukee Comm School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Woodland Hills Elementary School
out of 10
South Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Waukee Senior High School
Grades 10 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.