Showing: Wednesday, November 29th, from 6:30 to 7:00 PM. Please contact agent with any questions or to schedule a showing for another date or time. Thank you!
For Rent: 2765 McAllister St. a full floor flat in San Francisco's Lone Mountain Neighborhood. Great location within walking distance to shops, restaurants, transportation, and public parks.
Unit features a huge living room with 11+ ft. ceilings, kitchen with a separate dining area, 2 bedrooms w/ closets, and an updated bathroom. Newer carpet and paint.
- $3250 /mo. rent - $3500 security deposit - 1 year lease
- Tenant pays all utilities - no smoking - no cosigners
- 1 pet cat OK, sorry no pet dogs - renter's insurance required
Applications will be available at the showing. Applicants are required to submit:
- The completed and signed rental application (all proposed occupants over the age of 18 must complete the rental application)
- provide written proof of income (copies of paystubs, statements of earnings, etc.)
- $15 application fee which includes a credit report fee (cash or check only)
Gross monthly income requirement of 3x the monthly rent.
Agent: Jacob Klestoff, BRE#: 01883910
Office: West & Praszker Realtors
Cell: (415) 699-9203
Heating system: Heat: forced air
No Utilities included in rent
Market rate for this listing is $3,250 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $3,250, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.