Open House this Saturday, March 3rd from 11am-noon.
Check out this lower 2 bedroom duplex located in the Enderis Park neighborhood. Home is bright with lots of windows and wood burning fireplace. Home includes a refrigerator, stove, washing machine & dryer.
** RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS **
1) Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) Will rent to all qualified applicants.
** APPLICATION INFO **
1) ALL persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - NO EXCEPTIONS
2) $20 non-refundable processing fee for EACH adult applicant - cash NOT accepted.
3) EACH applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued ID).
~ NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND FEES PAID IN FULL. ~
Rental Terms: Rent: $1,100, Application Fee: $25, Security Deposit: $1,100, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Dogs allowed
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
At $1,100, this listing is priced $247 more than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Enderis Park.
Students who live in 2753-2755 N 69th Street attend the following Milwaukee School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Eighty-First Street School
Grades PK - 8
Showing 1 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.