Here is a beautiful single family home in a prime Pacific Heights location at the cross streets of Broadway and Buchanan. This newly remodeled four bedroom, four and a half bathroom property has been elegantly updated to offer a high quality of living while still maintaining the classic details of the original home. Some upgrades include; a rooftop patio with hot tub and bay views, built in Hi-Fi stereo equipment throughout the home, private indoor sauna, chef ready kitchen, multiple stairways and bright open spaces throughout the home, and opening glass wall systems on the top and bottom floors that have the ability to combine the home's outside and inside spaces.
- Completely Renovated Single Family Home
- Four Bedrooms including Large Master Suite
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Large Media/Bonus Room
- Open Layout
- Hardwood Floors Throughout w/ Radiant Heat
- 3 Levels Totaling 4,000 square feet
- State of the Art Chef's "eat-in" Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- High Ceilings
- Elegant Curved Staircase
- Working Fireplace
- Roof Deck with Hot Tub
- Amazing Views of Bay, Golden Gate, Alcatraz and Marin Headlands
- Dry Sauna
- Laundry Room
- Intercom System
- Opening Glass Wall Systems on Top and Bottom Floor
- Beautifully Landscaped "Zen Like" Garden/Yard
- Large 3 Car Garage
- Asking Rents at $22,995/mo
- Minimum 12 Month Lease
- No Smoking
- No Pet
- 3 Car Parking Included in Monthly Rent
- Utilities Included - None
Covered Parking Spaces: 3
One year lease
Market rate for this listing is $7,000 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $22,995, while 4 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.