Beautiful Alameda Home / Tons of Space / Modern Kitchen - This incredible home in Alameda has been completely remodeled. Classic look on the outside, incredible space inside:
- Large living room with wood-burning fireplace that opens up into a large dining area
- Completely updated kitchen that looks out to a quiet backyard that includes a large deck perfect for a morning cup of coffee or weekend entertainment
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the main level
- Master on the main; two bedrooms upstairs
- Completely finished basement that includes a fourth bedroom, huge second living room or office space, along with another room that can serve for additional live/work space, full bathroom, and separate entrance
- Two full bathrooms with tiled showers
- Laundry room
- Detached garage
- Long drive way for multiple cars, plenty of on-street parking
- Covered porch; great for reading the Sunday paper
Tenant responsible for Gas, Electricity, Water / Sewer, Garbage
No pets allowed
No smoking anywhere on premises
Application fee is $40 per person.
Applications are required for anyone age 18 and over.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Portland Homes & Commercial Properties
No Pets Allowed
This listing is priced above the average 4 bedroom home in Alameda by $403.
Students who live in this rental at 2735 NE 27th Avenue attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Beaumont Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Grant High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.