Featuring 3 bedrooms on main floor, remodeled 1.5 bathrooms, remodeled kitchen with brand new appliances, parking in both driveway/garage, bonus room and huge yard. House is detail cleaned. Ready to move in condition. See details below.
This cozy, newly remodeled home is situated in a family-friendly Parkside neighborhood by the edge of Lakeshore - conveniently nestled between Taraval St, Sunset Blvd and Sloat Blvd. Walking distance to main MUNI lines: L train and 29 bus. Walking distance to St. Gabriel and Ulloa elementary schools and South Sunset playground. Nearby schools to name a few: RL Stevenson Elementary, Sunset Elementary, AP Giannini Middle, St. Ignatius College Prep and Lowell High. Easy access to shopping and services on Taraval St, Lakeshore Plaza and Stonestown. Other amenities include: Lake Merced, Harding Golf Course and Stern Grove.
- One year lease
- Security deposit 1.5x rent - cannot apply deposit towards last month's rent.
- All utilities (incl. PG&E, water, garbage) paid by tenant
- Credit check - tenant pays mandatory $30 (per person)
- Renter's insurance required for entire duration of lease
- No pets allowed
- No smoking (indoors and outdoors)
- 3 bedrooms with built-in closets
- Remodeled 1.5 bathrooms - one with double sink
- Remodeled kitchen with eating area, granite counter, all-new stainless steel appliances (gas stove/oven refrigerator and dishwasher)
- Spacious living room
- Formal dining room
- Hardwood floors
- Skylights bring in lots of natural light
- Painted interior and exterior
- Detail cleaned
- Patio deck
- Spacious garage and driveway
- Plenty of storage space incl. cabinets and shelving
- Bonus room
- Laundry area with washer/dryer hook ups
- Large backyard with new fencing
- Nice alcove area adjacent to yard
[Please NO solicitation of services or other commercial offers.]
Garbage not included in rent
No Utilities included in rent
Off Street Parking
Water not included in rent
One year lease, all utilities paid by tenant, renter's insurance required
At $4,750, this listing is priced $546 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Outer Parkside.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.