Garden-View Apartment in Historic 1920s Craftsman home - Beautiful space with lots of daylight, exposed brick, heavy timber beams.
- Treed, quiet, up-scale residential neighborhood (Grant Park, between Irvington and Hollywood).
- Private entrance, Living/Dining Great Room, 2 Bedrooms (one with walk-in closet), Kitchen with all appliances, large Bathroom, high-efficiency Washer and Dryer included.
- Furnished, including sheets, towels, pots, pans, and dishes.
- Utilities, including Wi-Fi and Cable TV, included.
- Radiant floor heat.
- Built-in vacuum system.
- Nice yard with trees, grass, flowers, patios, fire pit.
- Walk/Bike/Public Transit ? 1/2 block from Grant Park, on bus line (#70), easy bike ride to Downtown/PSU/Concordia, close to supermarkets/shops/restaurants/public schools (Hollyrood, Beverly Cleary, Grant High). Easy on-street parking.
- No smoking, please!
- Small pets negotiable.
Rent is $1,650/mo. with 6-month lease ($1,750/mo. w/ 3-month lease, $1,850 month-to-month) + $1,500 refundable security/damage deposit. Non-Refundable Fees: $150 carpet cleaning + $25 (per person) application. Good credit history mandatory. Available now.
To schedule viewing, call/text Linda at 503-998-5715, or e-mail to above address.
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Portland by $330.
Students who live in this rental at 2703 NE 35th Avenue #B attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Beverly Cleary School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Grant High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.