- Terrific Allston apartment and location!
- Eat-in kitchen features major appliances including dishwasher, long counter space, and white cabinets
- Living room accommodates a full couch set, coffee table, and entertainment center
- Large bedrooms fit a queen sized bed, dresser, desk, and offer closet space
- Bathroom is comfortable sized with tile flooring
- Hardwood and tile flooring
- Laundry in the building
- Rear and front porch
- Parking spots available
- Located near the Green Line, I90, parks, hospital, universities, grocery stores, and plenty of other restaurants and amenities
- Call Harry to learn more about this apartment and to schedule a showing today!
Boston Pads is not responsible for any errors, omissions and change in price, prior sale, rent and withdrawal without notice. All information from sources reliable but not guaranteed. Photographs, videos, description and information about the properties reflect conditions at the time the information was obtained. We are pledged to this letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Heating included in rent
At $3,150, this home is priced $312 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Allston.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.