- Partly furnished BRAND NEW 6 bedroom and 4 bath duplex unit great for multi-generational families.
- Lots of street parking and close to major bus lines.
- Located at 2664 Rooke Ave in the highly desirable neighborhood of Nu`uana/Pu`unui conveniently located nearby to downtown and Ala Moana. 10 minutes from Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam, Tripler, Ft. Shafter and the airport.
- In highly ranked Maemae Elementary School district.
- This BRAND NEW property has granite countertops and ceramic tile floors throughout. The kitchen comes compete with a refrigerator, range and disposal. Washer and dryer shared with adjoining unit.
1. 6 months minimum lease term 2. General Excise Tax will be added to monthly rent 3. Small pets ok 4. No smoking is allowed in or anywhere on the property 5. No Section 8 6. Must have 600+ FICO credit score 7. Water and electricity to be split with adjoining unit. 9. Lease is subject to credit check, criminal background check, prior landlord references and proof of employment or source of funds necessary for rent payment.
Market rate for this listing is $3,100 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 6 bedroom home is listed at $4,500, while 6 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced similarly to the average 6 bedroom home in Liliha-Kapalama.
Students who live in this rental at 2664 Rooke Avenue #B attend the following Hawaii Department Of Education (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Prince David Kawananakoa Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
President William Mckinley High School
Grades 9 - 12
out of 10
Ma Ema E Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.