This unit can be used as a 2 sleeping area apartment. Its a 1-Bedroom, Plus a Den/Home Office that can be converted to a 2nd sleeping area if needed.
GORGEOUS HIGH-END APARTMENT MUST SEE!
- Master bedroom with in suite master bathroom.
- The 2nd sleeping area is a den/home office which has a closet outside the room.
The room doesnt have a window, but has a skylight. This room can be used as second sleeping area for roommate situation if needed.
- High-end stainless steel European appliances: Gas range, refrigerator, dishwasher.
- Beautiful contemporary hardwood floors throughout the unit.
- Green 3-zones radiant floor heating! Great for allergy suffers. No blower to stir up dust.
- Custom floating vanities in bathrooms with wrap-around Cesar Stone countertops with custom low profile sinks.
- Parking available.
- Pet considered 25 lbs. or less.
- Brand new double pane windows.
- Huge private and common roof decks with spectacular views.
- Some units have private patios off the living room and bedroom.
- Garage parking available.
- All the units have high ceilings.
- Elevator equipped building.
- Small pet considered with extra pet deposit.
- Steps to shops, restaurants, MUNI, cafes and nightlife
- Great sunny location.
Should you have any questions or would like to view other gorgeous high-end floor plan units, please feel free to contact me any time!
Owners Property Host
- Parking Included! - $35. Credit and Eviction Report Fee required. - 1.5 Months security deposit. - Garage included, tenant pays for water, Owner pays for garbage and radiant heat. Should you have any questions or would like to view this gorgeous high-end condo, please feel free to contact me any time! ALL DATA SUBJECT TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR REVISIONS AND IS NOT WARRANTED BY OWNER, NOR HIS HOST, EMPLOYEES, AGENT, NOR AGENTS BROKER. THE OWNER/LESSOR/SELLER HAS THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR COUNTER ANY/OR ALL OFFERS.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $4,295, while 2 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.