This furnished property is conveniently located near Downtown Denver, Denver Health Hospital, Regis University, Denver University, University of Colorado-Denver, Highlands Square, I25, I70 interchange, shopping, coffee houses, restaurants, boutiques, Mile HIgh Stadium, Pepsi Center, Coors Field.
Key Features include:
Walk to EVERYTHING: Conveniently located in Historic Potter Highlands near restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, art galleries, live music and wine store.
Carriage house with completely renovated interior.
1 large bedroom, 1 bathroom.
Couch with pull-out bed
Front loading washer/dryer
Hardwood floors in kitchen and dining area
Many windowslots of light!
Kitchen has granite counters, modern stainless steel appliances, and plenty of cabinet space.
Cable TV with free HBO.
46" HD LCD TV
Within walking distance:
- Spuntino(www.spuntinodenver.com) - next door!
- Park Burger (www.parkburger.com) - next door!
- Menchies Frozen Yogurt (www.menchies.com) - across the street!
- Patzcuaro's Mexican Restaurant (http
www.patzcuaros.com) across the street !
- Duo Restaurant (www.duodenver.com)
- Wooden Spoon Cafe and Bakery
- Tony P's Bar and Pizzeria (http
- Zio Romolo's Alley Bar (www.zioromolos.com)
- Gallop Cafe (www.gallopcafe.com)
- Highland Tap and Burger (www.highlandtapdenver.com)
- UNCLE (http
- Jezebel's (https
- Z Cuisine (www.zcuisineonline.com)
- Little Man Ice Cream (www.littlemanicecream.com)
- LoHi Steakbar (www.lohisteakbar.com)
- Lola (www.loladenver.com)
- Root Down (www.rootdowndenver.com)
- Vita Restaurant (www.vitadenver.com)
- Linger (www.lingerdenver.com)
- LOHI Athletic Club (http
- Ashland Recreation Center (25Meter Pool)
- Brand new Track and Tennis courts 1/2 block away!
- maid service available upon request for an additional charge.
- Additional information about Highlands Square can be found at: http
Nearby Zip Codes:
80248 80202 80212 80217 80257 80244 80265 80256 80299 80294 80271 80204 80293 80274 80281 80291
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Highland by $493.
out of 10
Edison Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Skinner Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
North High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.