- Fully furnished house, including kitchen utensils.
- Minimum lease 1 Month
- 720 sq. feet house in quit dead end street
- Loft layout with wide laminated beams stairs to connect he upstairs with downstairs.
- 3 Car garge plus one outside parking
- 300 Sq Feet workshop under the garage
- 2 bedrooms on the top floor street level
- Living room, Kitchen and bathroom on first floor
- House completely remodeled
- High efficiency double pain windows
- New kitchen cabinets and granite counter tops
- Original refinished floors upstairs
- Hardwood floor downstairs.
- New bathroom vanity.
- Electric Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Washer dryer hookup
- New paint.
- Conveniently located close to shopping, schools, Olympic College and Highways.
- Electric, cable, garbage, water, sewer, phone etc.. paid by tenant.
- $40 Screening fee.
- $400 small dogs (under 25 lb) or cats non-refundable deposit.
- Bremerton School district.
- Close to restaurants, art galleries, specialty retail, Cinema and waterfront access and downtown parks
Students who live in 2623 E Phinney Bay Drive attend the following Bremerton School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Crownhill Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mountain View Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Bremerton High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.