Recently Updated Upper Duplex - - This private entry 3 bedroom/1 bathroom upper unit offers a stove and refrigerator. Washer and dryer hook ups located in the common shared basement. Lawn care/snow removal also split between the upper & lower tenant. There are two available parking spots near back alley way. - Easy access to freeway and close to UWM
Other Tenant Charges:
Tenant responsible for gas & electric. Dogs under 100 lbs. & cats are welcome with an additional security deposit of $250 and $25 monthly pet rent fee per pet. Breed restrictions do apply for dogs, please contact me at the office.
** RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS **
1) Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) No evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome.
** APPLICATION INFO **
1) ALL persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - NO EXCEPTIONS
2) $25 non-refundable processing fee for EACH adult applicant - cash NOT accepted.
3) EACH applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued ID) and a copy of your social security card.
A qualified application includes verification of income, credit history, previous Landlord references, satisfactory credit report and nationwide background screening.
Based on the screening results, the Landlord reserves the right to increase the Security Deposit, and/or require a qualified co-signer(s) as a condition of the lease.
~ NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND FEES PAID IN FULL. ~
Cable TV Ready
Electricity not included in rent
Gas not included in rent
At $875, this home is priced $80 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Harambee.
Students who live in this rental at 2620 N 1st Street attend the following Milwaukee School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Oliver Wendell Holmes School
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Riverside High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.