- The apartment is 10 minutes from Downtown Seattle and 5 minutes from Seattle University
- This is a 2 BR/1 BA Unit . Includes Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Area and Bathroom.
- Grocery store and bus stop to Downtown Seattle/University right besides the apartment
- 20 mins bus ride to Amazon offices (3 bus lines available)
- Address: 2609 E Union St, Seattle, WA 98104
- Utility and Electricity Bills to be paid by tenants
- Lease term can be adjusted. Deposit is $1000
- Parking easily available
Please contact only if interested.
This listing is priced similarly to the average 2 bedroom home in Garfield.
Students who live in this rental at 2609 E Union Street #B attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Madrona Elementary School
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.