1. TOP FLOOR (2nd)
2. great community with ON-SITE MANAGEMENT. 2-unit building. Owner lives ON PREMISES
3. LARGE master bedroom with walk-in closet
3. SPACIOUS second bedroom with 2 WALK-IN CLOSETS
5. Very cozy kitchen with upgraded APPLIANCES and GRANITE countertops
6. updated bathroom with plenty of storage
7. FREE LAUNDRY in the building
8. CENTRAL HEAT and AIR CONDITIONING. Programmable for maximizing energy savings
9. Beautiful BACKYARD with GRILL and PATIO FURNITURE
10. FREE INTERNET
11. 1/2 blocks to CTA bus # 11 (going to the LOOP). 2 blocks to CTA bus # 49B. Easy access to Brown Line(Lawrence & Western- connection bus # 49B)
12. for a COMPLETE list of SCHOOLS, go to https
maps.google.com/maps, search for "2600 W Catalpa, Chicago" then Search Nearby: "Schools"
13. 1 block away from Dominick's (grocery store) 4 blocks away from Target (Peterson), 2 Blocks to CVS Pharmacy; less 1 block to 7-Eleven
14. Easy on-street PARKING within one block radius (there are mostly HOUSES in the surrounding area)
Cooling System: central
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
12 Months, Available Immediately
Market rate for this listing is $1,600 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,275, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Budlong Woods by $77.
Students who live in this rental at 2600 W Catalpa Avenue #2 attend the following City of Chicago School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Jamieson Elementary School
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Stephen T Mather High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.