1. TOP FLOOR (2nd)
2. great community with ON-SITE MANAGEMENT. 2-unit building. Owner lives ON PREMISES
3. LARGE master bedroom with walk-in closet
3. SPACIOUS second bedroom with 2 WALK-IN CLOSETS
5. Very cozy kitchen with upgraded APPLIANCES and GRANITE countertops
6. updated bathroom with plenty of storage
7. FREE LAUNDRY in the building
8. CENTRAL HEAT and AIR CONDITIONING. Programmable for maximizing energy savings
9. Beautiful BACKYARD with GRILL and PATIO FURNITURE
10. FREE INTERNET
11. 1/2 blocks to CTA bus # 11 (going to the LOOP). 2 blocks to CTA bus # 49B. Easy access to Brown Line(Lawrence & Western- connection bus # 49B)
12. for a COMPLETE list of SCHOOLS, go to https
maps.google.com/maps, search for "2600 W Catalpa, Chicago" then Search Nearby: "Schools"
13. 1 block away from Dominick's (grocery store) 4 blocks away from Target (Peterson), 2 Blocks to CVS Pharmacy; less 1 block to 7-Eleven
14. Easy on-street PARKING within one block radius (there are mostly HOUSES in the surrounding area)
Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Parking Type: Street Parking
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
12 Months, Available Immediately
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,275, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Budlong Woods by $26.
Students who live in this rental at 2600 W Catalpa Avenue #2 attend the following City of Chicago School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Jamieson Elementary School
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Stephen T Mather High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.