CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE YOUR SHOWING TODAY!
- FREE Ames Racquet and Fitness Membership
- FREE Mediacom cable & high speed internet
- FREE Garage Parking
- FREE Storage Unit!
- Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- High Efficiency Washer and Dryer in unit
- Fully equipped kitchen with brand new appliances
- Dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave included
- Central AC and brand new high efficiency mechanicals
- Cultured marble vanities
- Open floor plan
- High end finishes with 9 foot ceilings
- Limited access building
- Patio/decks with each unit
- Highway 30 and I-35 corridor
- Proximity to city parks
- Cats welcome
- Small dogs welcome
- All units non-smoking
- Proximity to ISU research park
- Professional management service
Schedule a showing today!
For a great selection of other apartments, call our office at 515.268.5485 or visit our website at www.resgi.com!
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Ames by $288.
Students who live in this rental at Bobcat Drive attend the following Ames Comm School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Mitchell Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Ames Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.