This is a bright 1 BR apartment, located at the corner of Golden Gate and Parker Ave. Features include:
1) 1BR 1BA, remodeled kitchen with granite countertops and new kitchen cabinets.
2) Living room has western exposure that enjoys the afternoon sunshine.
3) Shower over tub in bathroom, with glass shower doors.
4) One garage parking space and one storage locker included in rent. Building provides coined laundry for tenant's convenience.
5) Ideal location: Right across from USF campus, a few blocks away from Golden Gate Park and a short walk distance to Haigh Ashbury and Inner Richmond neighborhoods. Quick access to downtown via bus lines 38, 31, and 5.
6) Available after June 1, 2013.
Parking Spaces: 1
One year lease. Owner pays water and garbage. Tenant pays PG&E. No pets and non-smokers please. Credit and income qualification. Students with co-signers are welcome.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,950, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Lone Mountain by $683.
University Of San Francisco
Showing 1 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.