Bright, ground floor 2 Br/1Ba condominium adjacent to Rengstorff Park in the well maintained Park-View West condominium complex.
* Great room open floor plan with breakfast bar with gleaming
granite counters, maple cabinetry and stainless steel appliances
* Newly painted with hardwood floors, recessed lighting and modern light fixtures
* Large covered deck
* Covered Parking w/storage
Beautifully maintained complex with lots of open space and well-designed landscaping
*Guest rooms for out of town visitors available
* One mile to Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, The Milk Pail, and Caltrain.
* Short ride to south to Downtown Mountain View with Castro Street cafes, shops and restaurants or north to Palo Alto
* Easy access to El Camino Real, 101, Caltrain, bus and light rail lines
* 5 min drive to Google, Microsoft, Moffett Field and other SV employers
Home is being leased unfurnished
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.