$800 per month for private bedroom and shared bath (sorry, no couples)
Furnished 10 X 10 private bedroom with shared full bath (shower & tub)
Each tenant pays utilities (gas, electricity, water, and garbage)
About the house in Martinez:
Wood burning fireplace
Two full size refrigerators
Electronic security alarm system
Central heat and air conditioning
Reverse osmosis water system in kitchen
Fenced-in backyard for outdoor entertaining
Washer and dryer are located inside the house
Kitchen with electric range, garbage disposal, microwave
North Concord/Martinez BART is 13 minutes away by car
12 minutes by car to Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill
Move-in date: June 1, 2018 or later (one year written lease required)
Internet, security alarm system, and landscaping included in rent
1. Monthly rent: $800/month for shared full bathroom (shower & tub)
2. Lease: One year long-term lease with deposit of $800 (cashiers check)
3. Utilities: Each tenant pays utilities (gas, electricity, garbage and water)
4. Move-in costs: One month rent and security deposit of $800 (cashiers check). After the first month, rent and utility payments ( gas, electricity, garbage and water) can be paid with check or ACH.
5. Restrictions: This rental is not available for tenants with a bankruptcy, a judgment, an eviction, or felonies against people or property.
6. Other requirements: 3 non-related references, good credit score, 4 months pay stubs current-to-the-prior-pay period, unexpired driver's license, and a background check ($30: non-refundable) required
Ideally 20's through 60's female working professional would be a good fit.
Each room will be rented to a single female only. Sorry, no males/couples.
Second bathroom shared with other female roommate, so looking for another female.
No smoking permitted inside or outside the house (this includes your guests).
Each occupant will be assigned their own cabinets and drawers in the kitchen.
Home has two guinea pigs and one cat. Sorry, no more pets are allowed due to guinea pigs and cat.
* 55 year old Asian woman who works in San Francisco
* Clean, neat, tidy, courteous, friendly, warm and respectful
* Morning person (I go to bed at 9 pm and wake up at 5:45 am)
I live with two shy guinea pigs and one timid cat
I don't own a TV (you can set one up in your bedroom)
Nonsmoker, no drugs, no alcohol (if you drink a little alcohol, that's fine, but no smoking or illegal drugs please)
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.