* brick exterior, fenced in, quiet neighborhood
* 2 bedrooms
* 1 bath
* Large kitchen, dining room, living room
* Office/possible 3rd bedroom off living room
* Deck in back
* Easy, accessible street parking (no permit required)
* Minutes from bus and train stops and seconds from 90/94 entrance (Fullerton)
* 5 minutes from downtown
* minutes from other expressways
* Local Attractions: many bars and Logan Square area, restaurants and coffee shops within walking distance, churches within walking distance
* Pet friendly
* Rent: $990 month plus utilities (water included)
Water included in rent
At $990, this home is priced $416 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Logan Square.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.