Suitcase ready, this Fully Furnished home comes complete with everything you need, utilities and internet included, making relocating a breeze. Master bedroom suite, spacious second bedroom, large kitchen, high ceilings, wood burning fireplace, and original hardwood floors lend to the charm of this home. Fully furnished, top floor unit, filled with natural light in a grand 1910 building. Private entry and no shared walls. Walking distance to vibrant restaurant row, coffee shops, bars, and local boutiques. Commute via car, bike, bus, or by foot, this location is central, 5 min. access to downtown and freeways.
$2850 per month, Utilities and Internet Included.
* Fully Furnished and Decorated (as seen in pictures)
* Turkish Cotton Towels, Linens, Pillows, Feather Comforters, and Cookware
* Large windows with N, S, E, W exposure
* Master Bedroom Suite with Walk-in Closet, Full Bathroom, Washer & Dryer
* Air Conditioning Units and Central Heat
* Large Kitchen w/ Microwave and Dishwasher
* Original Hardwood Flooring
* Extra Tall Ceilings, Built-ins, Bay Windows, and Glass Doorknobs
* Clawfoot Tub and Shower
* Wood Burning Fireplace
* Spacious Covered Balcony and Deck, Shared Back Patio
* Bus to Downtown/City Center and NW Portland just steps away
* Bike Score 96
* Walk Score 87
Month to month preferred, other terms negotiable (please note that pricing may change with adjustments made to lease terms)
$1500 security deposit + first months rent
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Buckman by $514.
Students who live in this rental at SE Belmont Street attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Sunnyside Environmental School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Franklin High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.