Unfurnished Bedroom for Rent in 3-bedroom house
The house is an original remodeled Eichler, with one master bedroom and two bedrooms with a shared hallway bathroom. The master bedroom is occupied by the owner, a female professional who only uses it as a commuter room for three nights a week, and the second room is occupied by a young professional female as well. We also have an indoor/outdoor orange tabby cat.
You would occupy the third bedroom (10' x 11") , which is the larger of the two non-master bedrooms
Looking for easy-going, clean roommate, drama free. Single Occupancy
- Great Location 5 mins to Google and Linkedin
- Walking distance to San Antonio Caltrain Station, Starbuck, 24 hour fitness, Trader Joe, San Antonio Shopping Plaza. We have a new Safeway in the neighborhood that is about 5 min walk.
- San Antonio Caltrain Station is one stop from downtown Mountain View, one stop from old downtown Palo Alto, two stop from downtown Sunnyvale and Palo Alto
- Space in 2-car garage for storage
- Washer and Dryer in Garage
- Granite countertops
- Rent includes ALL UTILITES
- Patio with Fire Table and furniture
Available now until end of August
Rent: $1500/month (includes internet, cable, and utilities)
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.