It has 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, formal living and dining rooms and a family room.
1. Fully Air Conditioned home with high ceilings
2. Great school district (Issaquah School District. The nearest schools are Endeavour Elementary School, Beaver Lake Middle School and Skyline High School.)
3. Very well-lit home. East facing with lots of windows on south side leading to light all day.
4. Stainless steel Gas range, high end microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher
5. Energy efficient heat pump leading to very low electricity bills
6. Master bedroom with large walk in closet and 2 wash basins, separate shower and a soaking tub
7. Large size washer dryer
8. 2 car attached garage
9. Gas fire place
10. Fully fenced Beautiful yard and patio
11 Children Friendly and Safe locality
12. Walking distance to the strip mall (few minutes away)
13. Walking trail close to the house
14. All kitchen appliances, washer, dryer covered by Home warranty paid by the owner each month (different from home insurance).
15. Owner pays the Home owners due each month and renter gets the pool, tennis courts, and other facilities at Klahanie for free.
Utilities will be paid by the tenant (including Garbage, Sewage, Water, electricity, Gas, TV, Internet etc). There is a yard and that also needs to be maintained by the tenant. And of course, the tenant is expected to keep the house clean :)
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Issaquah by $457.
Students who live in this rental at 25028 SE 43rd Way attend the following Issaquah School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Endeavour Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Beaver Lake Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Skyline High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.