This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO). Please check the availabilty calendar at the CHBO website for Listing: 8075 - All inclusive, luxury condo - pool, gym, concierge, the works.
- The Eclipse is a luxury high rise condo in the heart of Buckhead
- Walking distance to restaurants and shopping, even groceries
- Condo is ideal for entertaining, with high end finishes and recent updates
- CHBO complete with cable, (including live sports!), and internet
- Stocked with everything you need to move in today, right down to cups for the pool!
- Next door to The Shops Buckhead Atlanta office/restaurant complex
- Walking distance to Spanx corporate headquarters
- Walking distance to St. Regis and Capital Grille
- Walking distance to Whole Foods and Trader Joes
- Walking distance to MARTA and bus routes
- Minutes from i-85
- 2.4 miles from Piedmont Hospital
- 3.6 miles to Northcreek Office Park
- 7.1 miles to Home Depot HQ
- 7.3 miles to World of Coco-Cola
- 7.6 miles to Emory University/Hospital
The Eclipse is chock full young professionals, and offers ample opportunity to meet one another in its resort like pool, clubroom and gym all with an amazing skyline view of Buckhead. Plus, the building is walking distance from the best restaurants and shopping in the city. All accessible with out ever getting behind the wheel. Plus, with a valet to park your car, a concierge to greet you, and two security gates to protect your vehicle, you will quickly wonder how you ever lived any other way.
But the best part is the condo itself. With a large kitchen, pantry, living room, and balcony, it's idea for entertaining. You'll love the granite counter tops, hardwood floors and all new stainless steel appliances. Add to that a huge walk in closet, and a full bathroom, complete with over-sized garden style tub, and you have a winning combination. And don't forget the new, high efficiency washer/dryer hidden in it's own separate closet! But the best part is the bedroom. Enclosed by a unique round wall, the floor plan actually puts the bed at the center of the space. Must see to appreciate!
Even better, the condo is equipped with everything and anything you'd need to move in, tomorrow! Included with the unit are: a professionally mounted, flat screen television set with cable, (it rotates to accommodate both bedroom and living room), a multi-disk changer cd/dvd player, wireless internet, all utilities, two white leather designer couches, an enclosed bookcase, a queen size bed with all white linens, a set of six white place settings and flat ware, assorted pots and pans, coffee maker, toaster, blender and towels for the bathroom. Plus beach towels and plastic margarita set for the pool!
All that's missing is you!
Right next door to The Shops Buckhead Atlanta" high end office and restaurant development, the unit is walking distance to MARTA trains and bus routes, and just minutes from Interstate I-85, approximately 2.4 miles from Piedmont Hospital, approx. 8 miles to downtown and approx. 7.6 miles to Emory University/Hospital.
This listing is priced above the average 1 bedroom home in Buckhead Village by $350.
out of 10
Garden Hills Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Sutton Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
North Atlanta High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.