Pet-Friendly Property! The listing is available for move-in anytime between now and April 1st! The owner is willing to cover Half of the Broker's Fee. The move-in costs are as low as First, Last, and 1/2 Month Broker's Fee (NO Security Deposit)
Newly Renovated + Pet-Friendly 4 Bedroom/1 Bath in a professionally managed building on Marney St in the East Cambridge/Kendall Square neighborhood. Easy access to public transportation with close proximity to Assembly Square Outlets including many great bars & restaurants within walking distance.
This apartment features immaculate hardwood flooring throughout, gorgeous open concept kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, disposal, and built-in microwave. The bathroom is spacious and fully remodeled, and the bedrooms are good sized. There are laundry facilities in the building.
- The landlord is paying Half of the Broker's Fee!
- Professionally Managed
- Beautifully Renovated w/ Modern finishes
- Top floor apartment
- Pet-Friendly (Cats ok, Dogs allowed with Property Manager's Approval)
- Elevatored Building
- Central A/C
- Coin-op laundry facilities in the building
- Rent includes water, tenants responsible for the remaining utilities such as cooking gas, heat, and electric.
Transit / Subway
- Lechmere Station(1.0 mi)
- Kendall Station(1.1 mi)
- Central Square Station(1.4 mi)
- Charles/MGH Station(1.7 mi)
- Sullivan Square Station(2.5 mi)
- North Station(2.5 mi)
- Yawkey(5.2 mi)
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.