Home is located on Saratoga ? West San Jose Border. Currently being remolded. New, paint, hardwood floors, Copper re-pipe, title, lighting and Family_Den/ Sunroom.
Decorative Prism ? windows garage door. Home has vaulted ceiling and skylight in kitchen. Built-in vanity in master bedroom. Step down Family Room. Indoor ? laundry. Orange tree and apricot tree on property. Rose?s front and back. Bricked-off raised garden / planter box in back. Walking distance to local YMCA. Refrigerator, Washer / Dryer, Gardner, included. Pets ok upon approval,(additional deposit depending on size and type). E-mail for any other questions or details, (email@example.com).
Located right between Saratoga, Los Gatos and Campbell! This home is minutes to Highway 85 and direct access to Silicon Valley's top employers. The location features:
Close to shopping, schools & parks
* Walking distance to several local parks
* Walking distance to Harker Lower School Campus (about 1/4 mile)
* Walking distance to Westgate Center Shopping (about 1/2 mile)
* About 1.5 of miles to West Valley College
* About 1 mile to West Valley College
* About 1.75 miles to La Rinconada Country Club
* About 2.5 miles to Vasona Lake Country Park (Los Gatos)
* About 3 miles to Saratoga Country Club
* About 4 miles to Westfield Valley Fair and Santana Row
Close to Employment Centers
* About 2 miles to Netflix
* About 4 miles to Apple
* About 4 miles to eBay
* About 9 miles to Google Quad Campus
* About 2.5 miles to Saratoga
* About 2.5 miles to Cupertino
* About 3.5 miles to Los Gatos
* About 5.5 miles to Campbell
* About 7 miles to downtown San Jose
* About 7 miles to San Jose International Airport
* About 7.5 miles to Sunnyvale
* About 10 miles to Mountain View
Excellent schools are located nearby.
Gussie M Baker Elementary School (Public) -- K to 5 -- 0.2 mi. 10/10 rating
Moreland Middle School (Public) -- 6 to 8 -- 0.6 mi. 9/10 rating
Prospect High School (Public) -- 9 to 12 -- 1 mi. 9/10 rating
** Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Monthly Rent $3,400.00
Cleaning Deposit $3,000.00
Renter pays for all utilities.
This is a non-smoking home.
Contact Info. Anthony_ Cell 408-829-7251
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.