* For rent by Azari Property Management:
www . azaripm . com
* Information / Showings for this property:
marketing @ azaripm.com
* Available : NOW (1 year lease) *
This unique apartment is on the top floor of an intimate 4 unit building. It is
conveniently located just off of the Divisadero corridor between Broderick and Divisadero. Just a short walk to Mt. Zion and Kaiser Hospital, Fillmore Street, Laurel Village and Sacramento Street. Great transportation corridor for MUNI and by car.
* Property Highlights :
- Open plan Living Room/Dining Room combination with large bay windows that bring in lots of light
- Remodeled kitchen, which is open to Dining Room area and includes refrigerator, electric stove, dishwasher
- 2 Bedrooms in middle and rear of unit
- 1 bathroom with shower over tub and skylight for added natural lighting
- Hardwood floors throughout and newly refinished
- 1 car free parking in garage and automatic door opener
- Shared on site laundry with coin operated washer and dryer
- Shared yard with patio area
* Other Details
- Pets: No
- Smoking: No
- Rent: $4,095.00
- Security Deposit: $4,095.00
- Application fee: $45
- Utilities included: Water + Garbage
* See other properties for rent
* Learn about our services
* #1 Property Management Franchise
* More information about our services and franchise
- Genie Mantzoros
COO / Luxury Leasing Agent / Senior Real Estate Consultant / Realtor
Genie @ azaripm.com
- Mark A. Bush
VP of Business Development / Luxury Leasing Agent / Realtor
Mark @ azaripm.com
Although the information contained herein is not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources.
Rental Terms: Rent: $4,095, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $4,095
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Garbage included in rent
Water included in rent
Market rate for this listing is $4,095 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $4,095, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.